Friday, January 18, 2013

Unleashed

This blog post coming up 18 days late, it's a song made for an epic new year! And well, for everything else that requires adrenaline-pumping action music.

It's been a rough year all around for me, and I reckon the next one is going to provide even more challenges than before (and changes, oh god the changes). Setting my sights much further, I'm hoping this will be the last music video that isn't 100% my work. Talking about the art, of course. While I would love to show off more awesome pictures by amazing artists, I am tired of relying on other people, in more ways than one.

It doesn't mean I won't cooperate with anyone on anything, it means that it's time for me to become something more than a musician (or a producer, if you will). After all, it hasn't been just music that I've wanted to always be making but animation, games and movies. So, wish me good luck on that and have a good time listening to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment